PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT PRUDENTLY. IT IS A LAWFULLY BINDING AGREEMENT GOVERNING THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU, THE CLIENT, and We Got Dumpsters LLC.
By securing and placing your rental order, you recognize that you have read this Agreement, comprehend it, and approve to be bound by it. If you don’t approve to any of the terms below, We Got Dumpsters LLC is unwilling to provide goods or services. If you are unwilling to accept all the terms of this Agreement, you should not secure or place an order. If you’ve already secured an order before studying this Agreement, and if you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must withdraw or cancel your order before any equipment is delivered to the work site.
EXPLANATION OF SERVICES
WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC will deliver the temporary use of waste disposal equipment (often times referred to as dumpsters, roll-offs or containers) and waste disposal services as approved amongst the parties at the time the Customer places an order. WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC tries to perform all services in a safe and professional method, consistent with state licensing requirements, guidelines governing such procedures, and the terms of this Agreement. WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC uses vehicles and equipment that are operated by skilled operators, insured, and sustained in good working order.
The Client agrees to accept the following commitments:
1. Appropriate Care of Equipment. The equipment transported to the Customer is the property of WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC and/or its contractors. The client will take realistic upkeep of the equipment. The Client will certify that the equipment site is appropriately managed and that equipment is safe until it is picked-up by WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC. Loss or Damage of equipment will be the obligation of and charged to the Customer.
2. Job Site Requirements. Equipment will be transported to the site directed by Customer providing that doing so does not encroach upon any relevant laws or guidelines and providing that the Customer has given satisfactory admittance to the delivery site. The Client ensures that any admittance/site provided for the equipment is satisfactory to accept the weight of equipment when completely loaded and the vehicles essential to accomplish the services. WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC shall not be accountable for harm to any pavement or supplementary sub-surface or any route reasonably needed to accomplish the services herein contracted.
3. Equipment Weight. The Purchaser will use containers delivered under this Agreement for the disposal of debris and Waste Material (as defined in the following paragraph). The Purchaser agrees not to overload the dumpster. The Waste Material and debris that is placed in this dumpster must not extend above the top of the equipment or dumpster. The Client will not permit the contents within the dumpster to hang over the sides or outspread beyond the walls of the dumpster or equipment. The weight of the Waste Materials and debris should not surpass DOT restrictions.
4. Usage of Equipment. The customer warrants and represents that the materials placed in the dumpster shall be “Debris & Waste Material” as defined herein and shall encompass no other materials. The term “Waste Material” shall mean solid waste produced by the client and WITHOUT THE SUCCEEDING FORBIDDEN ITEMS: liquids, chemicals, solvents, lacquers, paints, thinners paint filters, paint cans (unless dry), oils, oil filters, contaminated absorbents, freon, other refrigerants, batteries, communicable waste, bio-hazards, adhesives, medical waste, polluted soils, fuels, inks, resins, car tires, car batteries, food wastes, industrial drums, propane tanks, asbestos, lead painted materials, dirt, apparatus holding gas, oil or any other Forbidden Item, household garbage, materials that are radioactive, volatile, flammable, or explosive, and biomedical, infectious, toxic or hazardous material. The term “hazardous material” shall include, but not be restricted to, any materials listed or categorized as harmful by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or any state agency pursuant to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, as amended, or other applicable law. Title to and liability for any Prohibited Items shall remain with the Customer. Restrictions and supplementary fees might apply to furniture, televisions, appliances, freezers, refrigerators, box springs, mattresses, tires, air conditioners, monitors, and computers. Please ask specific questions.
5. Indemnification. The Client explicitly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC from and against any and all damages, expenses, penalties, fines, and charges resulting from or arising out of the failure to eliminate Prohibited Items or any other failure of the Purchaser to conform with its commitments under this Agreement and applicable law.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
The client will pay WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC in accordance with WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC’s recognized pricing for the services provided and any fees that were quoted to the Client at the time the order is placed and secured. Any supplementary fees may be charged to the Customer due to over-filling or overweight dumpsters (overweight according to purchased tonnage), placing restricted Items or Prohibited items in a dumpster, or otherwise violating any Client duty under this Agreement. If WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC is incapable of making a delivery and/or removal due to safety issues and/or lack of accessibility; Client will be charged a $175 service attempt fee. Payment for “services attempt” will be charged to the credit card provided by Client. This provided credit card may also be charged for any and all supplementary charges that may have sustained counting but not limited to: overweight charges, daily rental charges, service attempts charges, etc. Extra charges may appear on an ensuing credit card statement from the original charge. By submitting the credit card or other payment agreement or by providing the Client’s credit card info over the telephone, the Client permits WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC to charge the fees to the account provided by the Client.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY
An order may be altered or canceled by calling WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC’s during normal office hours (Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5 pm, Eastern Time) not including holidays. Cancellations must be complete 24 hours before the scheduled delivery date. All cancellations made after that time may be subject to a $75 fee. Variations made to an order after the container has been dispatched can result in supplementary fees.
LIMITATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF WARRANTIES
WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC warrants that it will commence commercially rational energies to deliver the equipment and services demanded by the Client in a timely means. WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC is not accountable for interruptions or losses due to reasons outside its realistic control, including, without control, acts of nature, strikes or work stoppage, unattainability of equipment, laws, or withdrawn access. EXCLUDING AS CLEARLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC DENIES ALL EXPRESS OR INDIRECT WARRANTIES, PLUS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE,
LIMITATIONS OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY
WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC shall not be answerable for damages to pavement, fencing, utilities, landscaping, property, lawns, or other like exterior items. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, NEITHER WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, DISCIPLINARY, SUBSTANTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT DAMAGES WERE CONCEIVABLE AND EVEN IF WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC WAS COUNSELED THAT SUCH DAMAGES STOOD PROBABLE OR LIKELY. IN NO OCCASION WILL THE AGGREGATE OBLIGATION OF WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ASCENDING IN CONNECTION WITH EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID TO WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC BY THE CLIENT DURING THE SIX-MONTH PERIOD PREVIOUS THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM. THE CLIENT CONCEDES THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN VITAL TERM AMONGST THE CLIENT AND WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC WOULDN’T DELIVER THE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE LACKING THIS LIMITATION.
Each party must observe with all laws, guidelines, and principles now or henceforth spread by any government authority or agency that are relevant to the equipment and services provided for in this Agreement. This Agreement and the obligations and rights of the parties involved will be subject to and interpreted in harmony with the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding conflict of law principles. The party’s agreement to authority and venue wholly in the State of Maryland. The failure of WE GOT DUMPSTERS LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not create a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of capable jurisdiction to be unacceptable, the parties nonetheless agree that the court should attempt to give effect to the parties’ intents as echoed in the provision, and the other provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect.
Any inquiries about our TERMS AND CONDITIONS… please contact us at:
We Got Dumpsters LLC 4500 Sandy Spring Road Burtonsville, MD 20866 Phone: (301)-328-2001 | Fax: (202)-318-7082 | Email